A lifestory A lifestory

This was one of the most amazing animations i've ever seen...the music, the art, the story. It all has a really deep and heartwarming meaning. Thanks for making this!

Space Cakes: Identity Space Cakes: Identity

wow this is real deep, i get what your saying, and you're right. good job! ...Now i really want yogurt...

Tapyoca responds:

Thanks man :) , I was hoping it might click with some people. Even if they didnt understand like half of it haha. Cheers, enjoy your yogurt.

Kirby:Shroob Invasion Ep1 Kirby:Shroob Invasion Ep1

Very cool! I love creative ideas like this and the sprite animation is really nice and smooth. The writing could use some work, but i like it so far, good job!

Minkto responds:

I shall work on the writing :) thank you for the criticism and thanks for watching.I'am glad you enjoyed it! :)

Harvest Mooned Vol. 1 Harvest Mooned Vol. 1

Haha, The third was my favorite by far, these are well done and funny so good job!

I'm Stoned I'm Stoned

Uhhh, What? I don't get it, but it i guess that makes it funny because i actually got a good kick from watching this! The Animation seems a bit basic but it kind fit the craziness in a way, good job

BoosterNinja responds:

Hey, thanks! Crazy is what I was going for!

Let's Make Some "Soup" Let's Make Some "Soup"

This is pretty creepy... but i like the twist at the end! The animation was nice, some of the sounds really killed my ears though, but overall i like it!